In these terms and conditions, the "LYP" will mean by Leong Yin Pastry Sdn. Bhd and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the LYP. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
1.You agree that the LYP reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, in the LYP 's sole discretion, by posting any such amendment(s) to the LYP’s website without prior and separate notice.
2. Your continued use of the site or any part of it after amendment to these terms and conditions is posted will be deemed as full knowledge and acceptance of the revised terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any such amendment(s), your sole recourse shall be to cease using the site.
1. LYP shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date.
2. Prices for all taxable goods and services are inclusive of 0% Goods and Services Tax (GST). Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to LYP 's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
3. LYP shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, LYP reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and range.
4. Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from the prices charged in our stores.
5. The prices charged are applicable to the date that you confirmed or placed your order.
6. All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and LYP reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested is unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfil any of the products or services in your order, we will notify you by phone or email.
7. All pictures and images of the products displayed on this site are for illustration purposes in order to help the customer to recognise the products only. The actual size, dimension and colour of the products may differ.
1. To register with LYP website, you must be over eighteen (18) years of age.
2. Customer is required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
3. You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
4. You must safeguard your username and password;
5. You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
6. LYP has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
7. Customer must inform LYP HQ 04-2292943 / 04-2293503,or self update in www.leongyinpastry.com profile, immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
8. Customer shall be liable for every order made under your login and agrees to indemnify LYP for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders through this website using your login.
9. Should you find any unauthorised use of your login, you shall notify LYP immediately and effectively.
1. Once you have selected a product that you wish to order via www.leongyinpastry.com , you will then be shown (on the website) the charges you must pay including taxes, if applicable, and any applicable delivery charges.
2. Customer shall pay for the order in full at the time of ordering by providing us with your credit card details from a credit card company acceptable to us, which we require in order to process your order. The credit card account or member account must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
3. We shall not be obliged to supply the products to you until we have accepted your order. An order shall be formed and we shall be legally bound to supply the producst to you when we accept your order. Acceptance shall take place when we expressly accept your order by email to you, in the form of a document called "Order
4. Confirmation" stating that we are accepting your order.Until the time when we accept your order, we reserve the right to refuse to process your order and you reserve the right to cancel your order.
1. LYP may cancel an order if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into Customer's credit card account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
2. You are not allowed to cancel the order once a Confirmation of Order is issued. If you wish to seek further information or assistant, kindly contact HQ at 04-2292943 / 04-2293503 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard and online transfer. LYP shall not be liable for any credit card fraud. Please note that we do not receive cash on delivery.
2. All product prices listed are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM).
3. To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet.
4. Full payment in respect of an order must be made upon the placing of the order. If your payment cannot be processed, the order will be not be accepted and you are advised to contact your card issuer to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card in order to continue with the order.
5. We reserve the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
6. If payment for any order has already been made but the order is not accepted by us, you will be entitled to a refund, depending on the period of time your financial institution needs to arrange the refund. We shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
We shall deliver the products to the delivery address specified and keyed in by you on the order form. Your order will be delivered to you via the service of a courier service company or driver(s) appointed by LYP. We aim to deliver within the time frame indicated below but we are not able to guarantee any firm delivery dates upon order and to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.Areas Delivery time frame*Peninsular Malaysia 2 – 5 working days East Malaysia (included Labuan) 5 – 7 working days *next day of order day.
1. On delivery of the product, you are required to sign for delivery. You shall examine the goods immediately upon collection for any deficiencies and/or damages before you sign for delivery. All risk in the product shall pass to you upon delivery.
2. Please note that it might not be possible for us to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, we will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when you make your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
3. Delivery Charges will be calculated based on total purchase amount and postal code of the delivery address.
4. If you are not available to take delivery or collection, we may leave a message giving you instructions on either re-delivery or collection from the carrier.
5. If you request for redelivery, we are entitled to charge for providing the service.
6. It is the responsibility of the customer to notify LYP immediately of any change to their delivery address.
7. We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.